• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sportsman Fullfilment-- Unis Genex Small Rifle Primers $84.99

Does anyone have any experience with this brand? I've seen small and large rifle listed on a couple of sites.

Its a good question. Id like to know too.

Good way to bring prices down and supply up.
I have not tried Unis Ginex small or large rifle primers, but have some Unis Ginex small pistol primers. They seem to work fine. I've fired probably 3000 or so in mostly 38s and some 45s. The only issue we have found is that they don't seem to be as hot as CCI or Federal. All have gone bang except for 2. There was a primer strike but no ignition of powder on those.

Occasionally, a snubby 38 may require 2 pulls of the trigger for it to go bang, but usually does the second time.

Hope this helps.

I have not tried Unis Ginex small or large rifle primers, but have some Unis Ginex small pistol primers. They seem to work fine. I've fired probably 3000 or so in mostly 38s and some 45s. The only issue we have found is that they don't seem to be as hot as CCI or Federal. All have gone bang except for 2. There was a primer strike but no ignition of powder on those.

Occasionally, a snubby 38 may require 2 pulls of the trigger for it to go bang, but usually does the second time.

Hope this helps.
Thank you for your comments and input

Hope this helps.
Thanks for the info! And thanks, Veteran for keep all of us updated.