• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED American Reloading - Unis Genex - Large Rifle Primers

Veteran

American Reloading is legit, lots of guys have bought powder from them--Midwest Powders- generic smokeless.

I dont know about these Unis Ginex primers, but would like to know how good they are and how they compare to CCI or Federal.

We need more supply especially in large rifle and large rifle magnum

Comparisons would make a great You tube. They are made in Bosnia. FREE HAZMAT AND SHIPPING --NOTE

Unis Ginex primers do not seem to be as hot as CCI or Federal, at least for small pistol primers anyway.
I have never tried them in large rifle. Regardless, all but 2 out of probably 3,000 rounds loaded in 38 special and 45 ACP were fine. The other 2 were squibs that had primer strikes but no ignition of powder.

Some 38s required two pulls of the trigger to fire, but were fine.

I think Unis Ginex is a good alternative, but would prefer CCI or Federal if given the option.

No problems with American Reloading use them when i can.
biggest problem with Unis Ginex is they are metric and are slightly larger than US made primers which can be a good thing but they are also harder to seat in new brass and making sure you full seat them is critical. If you dont seat fully the fireing pin will push them in but not fire requiring a second try to get them to fire

Recent Posts