• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sporting Clays Gun

G19Jeeper

Looking to get a Clays gun for my dad. Looking for either an A400 xcel or a Citori 725 Sporting or something similar to these. Must be 12 ga and 30" tubes. Let me know price and pics/location helps. I can trade a multitude of guns or optics or I will buy outright.

I also have an blue receiver A400 with case and all chokes. I don't want to get in the fray with Gearguy, but if you guys can't come together reach out to me, but I don't want to get in a bidding war. I would only offer fair deal.

I also have an blue receiver A400 with case and all chokes. I don't want to get in the fray with Gearguy, but if you guys can't come together reach out to me, but I don't want to get in a bidding war. I would only offer fair deal.
Send me whatever info you have, options are always good.

I have a Perazzi MT6 for sale, 98% condition, all numbers matching. 31.5" barrels with choke tubes. Uncut stock. Selective (bottom or top barrel first) Fixed trigger, coil spring gun.

$4600 to your FFL

I listed this 725 Sporting yesterday:

I listed this 725 Sporting yesterday:

I saw that. Really nice shotgun. I have a 725 Pro Sport that my dad shot and he didnt really like it, gave him cheek slap so he is currently getting payment for another member for an A400.

I
I saw that. Really nice shotgun. I have a 725 Pro Sport that my dad shot and he didnt really like it, gave him cheek slap so he is currently getting payment for another member for an A400.
Interesting. Would guess the comb on the pro sport simply wasn't adjusted quite right for him to get a cheek slap, but no sweat. Thanks