• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Over-Under for Sporting Clays

Buano

Looking for a good over-under for occasional sporting clays. Prefer 12-gauge, interchangeable chokes, and 30-32" barrels. Who has one they would like to sell for a fair price?

Yes, I'm being vague on purpose as I don't want to exclude something I might want to buy.

Last edited:
Depends on what you're looking for I have a Remington peerless 12 gauge over and under mid rib 30 inch barrels have some extended tubes and it takes a regular rem choke tubes as well

morning, 12ga. 2 barrels, one full-modified. one
modified-improved. go to gunbroker to see
models. what year I do not know. tight action.
justme gbot tum

Depends on what you're looking for I have a Remington peerless 12 gauge over and under mid rib 30 inch barrels have some extended tubes and it takes a regular rem choke tubes as well

After reading up on the Remington Peerless, it would have to be very inexpensive for me to be interested. Too many people report too many issues with them (while some seem to work perfectly).

Time for a Bump! I''m still looking — with cash in hand.

I have a Perazzi 12 gauge 30" barrels, Perazzi case, case hardened action, double trigger, high comb, full set of Perazzi tubes. Awesome gun, only reason I am thinking of selling, is I shoot only .410's now on the course. If you want pictures and more info, send me a PM. I would be able to let it go for around $4K shipped and insured. If you are looking for a great shooting, great looking, top tier gun, this one would fit that bill.

I have a Perazzi 12 gauge 30" barrels, Perazzi case, case hardened action, double trigger, high comb, full set of Perazzi tubes. Awesome gun, only reason I am thinking of selling, is I shoot only .410's now on the course. If you want pictures and more info, send me a PM. I would be able to let it go for around $4K shipped and insured. If you are looking for a great shooting, great looking, top tier gun, this one would fit that bill.

Sounds great, but out of my price range.