• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED *SPF* Criterion Savage .260 Rem. barrel. NEW

scootergisme

Brand new, unfired Criterion stainless match barrel in a light varmint contour. It is chambered in .260 Remington and has a match chamber throated for the 140 grain VLD style bullets. It is 24" long and weighs 3.5 pounds. It starts at 1.6" near the threads and is a continual taper to the muzzle, which is .71". It is a 1:8 twist and has a small shank. I bought it for a stock that I already had and wanted to use but it would not work. I paid $325. I will take $300 to your door. The first "I will take it" on this thread gets ! USPS money order only. No trades please. Scott

Re: Criterion Savage .260 Rem. barrel. NEW

Brand new, unfired Criterion stainless match barrel in a light varmint contour. It is chambered in .260 Remington and has a match chamber throated for the 140 grain VLD style bullets. It is 24" long and weighs 3.5 pounds. It starts at 1.6" near the threads and is a continual taper to the muzzle, which is .71". It is a 1:8 twist and has a small shank. I bought it for a stock that I already had and wanted to use but it would not work. I paid $325. I will take $300 to your door. The first "I will take it" on this thread gets ! USPS money order only. No trades please. Scott

Are you sure it starts at 1.6"?

I suffered from cranio-anal-inversion when I posted the measurement. It is 1.06", not 1.6". me124704 and quackshot are correct. Thank you guys for catching my mistake. Scott

I have the exact same barrel. It is a beast! Great barrel!!

One and only drop. $290 TYD. It is brand new. If it does not sell, then I will just keep and use it. Thanks

Do you need special dies for the match chamber ? Or do you have to turn the necks for a tight neck ? Any thing special that I would need to use this barrel cause I have everything to reload for a .260 ! Im seriously interested might say I'll take it pending your answer ! That would be shipped for $290 ?

The match chamber is a longer throat for the longer bullets, such as the 140 grain Berger VLDs. No turning of the necks is needed.

$290 shipped to your door. If you want it insured, that will be on you. Scott