• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED South Texas Management Buck Hunt

rtabor

I have two, possibly three spots open for a South Texas Management Buck Hunt.

The hunt is on a ranch with over 5000 acres of low-fenced land, located in Dimmit County, which is in what is known as the Golden Triangle for deer hunting in South Texas. The ranch has diverse landscapes, ranging from partially open sandy country with scattered mesquites, to thick brush country with long senderos. We generally do not hunt corn feeders, but the deer have access to on-demand protein supplement, which helps a bit in the hot season and with recovery after the rut.

It is a 2-day, 1 x 1 hunt for whitetail buck up to 130" B&C score. We also have a lot of hogs if you would like to shoot one of them as well. We have been seeing a lot of good bucks, averaging about 10 bucks each hunt, but we don't offer a guaranteed kill. It is still hunting on a low-fenced ranch, without using a feeder that goes off in the same place at the same time each day, so we don't have any control over what shows up. But my hope is that we provide our clients with a great hunt, and that they will tell their friends about it.

We have decent accommodations on the ranch, and meals are included.

Cost of the hunt is $1950.

If you have questions, you can PM me.

Thanks for looking.