Sorry

bedrok

As the OP of a particular thread that raised some problems here, I want to apologize. I probably should have just discussed my issues/problems and not posted my conclusions in such derogatory terms. I have no problem with Len deleting it as it's his forum. Just hope he doesn't ban me cause I've learned a lot here over the years. I'll consider my hand slapped

As the OP of a particular thread that raised some problems here, I want to apologize. I probably should have just discussed my issues/problems and not posted my conclusions in such derogatory terms. I have no problem with Len deleting it as it's his forum. Just hope he doesn't ban me cause I've learned a lot here over the years. I'll consider my hand slapped
I feel your pain brother.

Same here. Was looking forward to seeing what had happened. I've had extremely limited experience with their products so learning more about them good or bad would be helpful down the road.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts