Soot on case head, marks on case body

In the off-season, I'll try some higher pressure rounds and see if it goes away. I swabbed out the chamber to remove any carbon debris in there. The dirty suppressor idea is also very likely. I haven't cleaned it yet, and probably time to weigh it and check on that. I'll also get a picture of the bolt face when I'm back home. I appreciate everyone's feedback!

That finger took a direct hit from a rubber mallet while trying to set a latch assembly on a door. The finger next to it in the picture also took a direct hit on a separate day, as well as a finish nail that glanced off a wood knot. 🤣
You sound like me! Can't get my digits out of the way of fast moving objects.

As another said the back pressure from the suppressor make a lot more dirty all-around. I saw a a lot more carbon on cases and had some denting happen from carbon that broke loose or was pushed back into the chamber. Should have stopped by the house on your way home from hunting and we could have bore scoped it last week.

So I swabbed the chamber out and removed any residual debris in there. I also cleaned off the bolt face of any residue. My wife used the rifle this past week to shoot a deer off of our porch, and lo and behold, the cases looked fine. I'd guess it was probably carbon from the suppressor falling down the barrel into the chamber and on the bolt face. Probably time I look at cleaning out the suppressor...