Something Different

No Style

Hi Guys,

Been lurking here for a while, sucking up peoples knowledge, and finally got off my arse to register. So G'day to all.

Anyway, today I was stumbling through cyber space looking for a rimfire on auction sites, but found this thing instead (I'm easily distracted apparently):

SSG-3000 (Price seems steep, but then I don't exactly shop for them everyday so I might be a poor judge :D).

No idea if anyone here wants something so tactical looking, but I figured such a thing wouldn't come up too often, probably shoots fairly well and someone might be interested.

Anyway, back to the .22's :)

Last edited:

Chas1

Welcome, glad to have you here. Lots of good folks and lots of good info. Enjoy.

No Style

Thanks for the welcome boys.

I have no doubt it will cost me some, still, I can think of worse ways to lose money so I might give this way a shot first :)

EDIT: Why the hell is there a little red 'thumb down' in the subject of this post?

No Style

Wouldn't be the first that I've looked at something and thought 'which moron did that?'.....and then it dawned on me :D

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.