Something Different

No Style

Hi Guys,

Been lurking here for a while, sucking up peoples knowledge, and finally got off my arse to register. So G'day to all.

Anyway, today I was stumbling through cyber space looking for a rimfire on auction sites, but found this thing instead (I'm easily distracted apparently):

SSG-3000 (Price seems steep, but then I don't exactly shop for them everyday so I might be a poor judge :D).

No idea if anyone here wants something so tactical looking, but I figured such a thing wouldn't come up too often, probably shoots fairly well and someone might be interested.

Anyway, back to the .22's :)

Last edited:
Welcome, glad to have you here. Lots of good folks and lots of good info. Enjoy.

Thanks for the welcome boys.

I have no doubt it will cost me some, still, I can think of worse ways to lose money so I might give this way a shot first :)

EDIT: Why the hell is there a little red 'thumb down' in the subject of this post?

Wouldn't be the first that I've looked at something and thought 'which moron did that?'.....and then it dawned on me :D

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.