Something About the Eyes

djones

i like shooting daytime yotes as much as anybody, but there's just something about seeing those eyes light up at night. i get so excited i throw up a little in my mouth.

after nothing showed up on the lightning jack after 15 minutes i switched to the pup distress. was about to give up on it after 5 minutes when all of a sudden a yote charged in out of nowhere. i just got the rifle aimed when it started to run off. no time to move the tripod. i picked up the gun freehand and rolled it on the third shot.

yoterun2_zps1e48614d.jpg

most of texas is private land but there's a lot of it. usually the **** things just bark at me during the daytime. it's starting to **** me off!

How long you been married? Heck I'm used to being barked at after 48 years! Can't let it irritate, you just got to turn down the hearing aid til it fades into the background. Now just gotta buy me a hearing aid and see if it helps when you don't need one. Getting tired of wearing these shooting ear muffs 24/7......:)

Posted the picture you wanted over on the Hog net.

Mouse.gif.........................................Christmas tree.gif

Merry Christmas and the best to you and yours and may next year be better than this year, regardless of your circumstances.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.