Some Piece of equipment you feel is overly hyped

Scent killer sprays. They are a tool.and they do help to a degree,but a wise old whitetail just needs one molecule to end up in the next county. I read that a black bear has a way more acute sense of smell than a deer. Play the wind or play alone!
One of the guys I used to hunt with, who happened to also be "the one" who always seemed to shoot big bucks, smoked like a chimney while sitting in his (open) treestand.
The ground around his stand was always littered with cig butts, yet he always seemed to shoot something and they were usually big.

Yeah, play the wind or stay home.

Mono metal bullets... everything vortex I've bought... Tikka....

All have a purpose and a reason, I've just never used one and thought "man the internet got this right ". Happy others find use for them, just not gonna fling any more pennies at them.

Oh, and our lord and savior 6.5 Creedmoor

Borescopes.

PROOF barrels.

N570.

There's plenty of others but I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings.
I'll second borescopes. Mostly all the BS that's preached about breaking in barrels and making people think they need to go to confession if they don't purify their riflebore every 37 rds or whatever they're into. 🙄

Kernels like n570 go straight in as fast as you pour it. Kernels dont get stuck because of the static off plastic. I ran rcbs for years. I wouldnt go back. If i only load few hundred rounds a year i probably wouldnt care but i do several hundred a week so time is important. Especially when running super trickler abd v4 at same time makes for a lot of powder dumping