solunar charts

Yes, I use them to plan my hunting trips. Where I hunt the season begins 01 sep and runs through 30 Nov. I have found the best days spent afeild are 2 days prior too and 3 days after the full moon phase. This not to say that other moon phase timings are not productive but for me these have been the most consistent times. I have been patterning animals in my area for over 10 years which consitently proves they are more active during this phase.

Pretty much any time of day during this phase but again most consitent from sunrise which averages of -2 minutes per day during (sunrise is earlier) in the early part of the season and then +2 minutes a day latter (sunrise is latter ) in the season in my hunting area. with that the most consistent times have been 05:30 to about 09:00 hrs, 12:00 to about 14:00 hrs, 18:00 hrs to sunset which changes from later to earlier as the season goes on. These time shift phases are when the majority of game movement was observed in the area I hunt. These timings will vary with the particular LAT / LONG locations. Best to refer to the sunrise sunset tables in the areas you intend to hunt. Basically this is the same sort of idea with tide tables (major, minor and ebb tides) when fishing salmon in the ocean. Hope I have explained /answered your question this and you get the idea of what I explained?

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.