• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sold

cinch

For sale: GA Precision 338 Lapua. I've had this rifle about 4 years now and it only has 200 rounds through it. I only shot 300 SMK through it and it hammers. I've taken it to 1970 yards. Selling to fund more projects as this one doesn't get used much. $4500 check or money order shipped to your ffl from non ffl. CONUS only. NO trades.

Surgeon XL non CIP
Surgeon bottom metal with one 5 round magazine
Bartlein 28" 9.5 twist MTU
Badger FTE brake
McMillan A-5 adjustable with custom paint ala Todd Jackson
Jewel trigger
Metal Cerakoted matte black
Bipod not included

Re: GA Precision Surgeon 338 Lapua

I'd be interested in trade/partial trade for a Templar actioned Gap 260 and possible other Gap rifles.

I've shot with Cinch... this rifle is extremely accurate and built with great components !!

Highly recommend it !

The rifle in action
10108a01dff69eae89b9a8fe51f30674.jpg

17lbs is what I came up with on a bathroom scale. I'm sure that's not super accurate, but close...

I have a friend who just received his new GAP Surgeon 338 Lapua. We have just gone through barrel break-in and are trying different loads out using the 300 grain Bergers. We have used Retumbo, RE-33, and H-1000 powders and so far 91 grains of H-1000 seems to print the best group size (0.636" @ 200 yards). Is this about the accuracy you've found with the 300 grain SMK's? Also, what muzzle velocity are you getting?

That's my load exactly, 91.0gr H1000 with a CCI250 and a 300 SMK. I was getting 2798 at 4500' with the 28" barrel. Absolutely no pressure. It was extremely accurate so I left it alone. Could have easily went higher but didn't want to be hard on my brass.