• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sold

cowboyarcher

Hi Guys,

I just got a bunch of extra .224 80gr Amax bullets. I have 1200 in 2x 600 count boxes.

I'm asking $150 shipped per 600 count box, or I am willing to break them up for $30/100 shipped.

Please email me: [email protected]

Thanks all and God bless you,

Adam

Re: WTS: 80 Amax's

Im looking into building a marmot rifle around this bullet, what did you shoot and how'd they perform? I like the ballistic of the berger pills but for varmiting i think these are a better go huh?

I actually have not got to shoot them yet. . . They are going to be used in an 8 twist 22 PDK (22-6.8SPC Improved) for LR practice and deer/antelope/coyote duty. The Amax is pretty well know for each of those applications.

Oh right, i was talking to you about the 77 gr noslers. You have the pdk in an ar platform or a bolt gun? Was either gonna go that route on a bolt gun or a fast twist 22-250 idk yet. If you dont mind me asking, are you parting ways with the pdk? Hence the mass sell off?

900 bullets left fellas. $215 shipped for the lot, or $30/100 shipped.

I just ordered more bullets than I need for now, figured rather than sitting on them, I'd try and pass them along. I actually have yet to fire the PDK, waiting on the BCG yet. . .

Were I going bolt gun, I'd see no reason to do a PDK. I'd do a 1:7" 22-250AI. Brass is more common, dies are fairly easy to come by, the bolt uses a standard bolt face, and it willl be 200 FPS faster.

Recent Posts