• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sold!!!!

Outlaw6.0

Gents,

I've finally stopped flip flopping & decided to stick with MOA, not that I dislike MILs anymore it just makes it easier to hunt/shoot with with my buddies that don't use MILs.

As the title says, this is MK4 ER/T, FFP-TMR. 6.5-20x50. This particular scope has Leupolds locking elevation turret (capped windage). The turret is locked until you push the spring loaded button in the center of the elevation turret to adjust (pictured). It may look awkward but it is actually pretty easy to use. 10 MILs/Rev with a SS detent that sticks out the top of the turret when you on your 2nd rev. (leupold reports 120moa of internal travel).

She's served a couple hundred rounds on my 338RUM (before I tore it down) & a dozen or so on my 6.5WSM.

*NOTE* This scope has a 34mm main tube, please note that.

She's sitting in American Rifle Company (ARC) 34mm Rings right now, I will throw them in the package in for 50% of what I paid for them as I will have no further use for 34mm rings.

Pricing:

I checked retail pricing on this scope this moring @ cstactical & Leupold 6.5-20x50 Mark 4 ER/T 34mm Riflescope.

Retail is set at $2399.95 at both places, I was able to get a better deal when I bought this ~1yr ago & am willing to extend that price to you.

I am asking $1750 for the scope & will split the shipping with the buyer.
If you want the ARC rings, add another $100.

In Recap:

Scope: $1750.00
Rings: $100.00
---------------------
Total: $1850.00
+ 1/2 shipping cost.

Pic of TMR Reticle:

TMR Reticle.jpg

Top of M5A next to 1" Nikon Monarch (the silver stud you see is the rev counter).

MK 4 M5 vs 1in Nikon.jpg

Box of Leupy:

MK4 M5-A Box.jpg

Re: Leupold Mark 4 ER/T 6.5-20x50mm 34mm M5A2 FFP TMR

$700 off retail; how can you lose!? :D

If you need pics or have questions let me know.

t

Re: Leupold Mark 4 ER/T 6.5-20x50mm 34mm M5A2 FFP TMR

I'll take it per PM's

Recent Posts