• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **SOLD Vortex Viper HD 20-60x80 Spotter $600 ***SOLD***

randycw

I am looking to sell my year old (purchased in 11/2013) spotting scope. It was only used a few times in April, May and June. From November 13 to April of 2014 it was too wintery in WY for me to get it outside. Then in late June I had hip troubles, which I received surgery on in November of 2014. This surgery is the reason I am selling the spotting scope -- need to pay some bills.

The glass is in excellent condition -- I tried to get some close ups of the glass. You can see there are no scratches, but I did not do well with my can of air blowing the dust off. I have not owned a really nice spotting scope to compare it to, but some of my buddies tell me it seems on par with their Leupold MK4s.

I paid $899.99 as you can see on the invoice from CS Tactical. I'd like to get $600 for it and I'll include the small Vanguard tripod that is pictured with it.

I live in Casper WY so if you are near by I'd be happy to let you look at it in person.

Contact me via PM or at randyw at wyodiamond . com (of course with the @ and no spaces -- trying to foil the Google bots )

Attachments

• _RCW6447.jpg
    _RCW6447.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 10
  • _RCW6444.jpg
    _RCW6444.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 10
  • _RCW6445.jpg
    _RCW6445.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 12
  • _RCW6448.jpg
    _RCW6448.jpg