• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **SOLD** thanks Phil.. 300 ultra mag sendero

Re: FS.. 300 ultra mag sendero

you wanna see me act like a man , im man enough to post my location on the map , unlike you, so why dont you check where i live and if your close maybe we can discuss this face to face like men. and congrats on all the posts from people wanting to buy your gun, they usually go quick on here but not yours....wonder why?

locotrician, sorry to talk about this publicly but the purpose of this sub-forum is for sellers and potential buyers to communicate. It is not for non-interested prospects to criticize the item or the price or the accuracy of the item's description. I am stating this publicly because there have been a few other instances and maybe it is time for me to re-state the purpose...as I have just done.

So to anyone, if you are not a potential buyer, stay out of this and other for sale threads, please.

you wanna see me act like a man , im man enough to post my location on the map , unlike you, so why dont you check where i live and if your close maybe we can discuss this face to face like men. and congrats on all the posts from people wanting to buy your gun, they usually go quick on here but not yours....wonder why?

yOU REALLY NEED TO GET A LIFE. YOU CAN PAT YOURSELF ON THE BACK. BECAUSE I'M SURE NOT MANY WILL POST ON HERE .BECAUSE YOU'LL
AMBUSH THEM. WITH YOUR UNWANTED COMMENTS. LIKE YA DID ME.
BUT I HAVE GOTTEN SOME RESPONCE FROM PEOPLE APOLOGIZING FOR
YOUR BEHAVIOR. THERE REALLY ARE SOME GOOD PEOPLE AROUND. YOUR JUST NOT ONE OF THEM ! AND I REALLY DON'T LIKE YOUR THREATS. YOU REALLY DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHERE I LIVE.. SO JUST SIT BEHIND YOUR KEYBOARD
AND PRETEND YOUR BIG AND BAD. WITH YOUR ATTITUDE. THERES GOTTA BE SOME KINDA SHORTCOMINGS IN YOUR LIFE. WONDER WHAT THEY ARE...
I BET NO FRIENDS IS ONE OF THEM. BELIEVE ME BUB I'M NOT SCARED OF YOU
I HAVE NO INTREST IN EVER MEETING YOU. ..YOU SIR ARE A WAIST OF GOOD AIR AND MY TIME. SO PLEASE CRAW BACK UNDER YOUR ROCK .

* ONCE AGAIN QUIT HARRASING ME... QUIT WITH THE THREATS.........I CAN
GAURANTEE YOU DON'T WANT NONE *

so what your saying MR.Backus is that even if a member sees something that is obviously a false advertisement or that stinks of someone getting ripped off we as fellow members lack the right on your board to call them on it? and i did ask cceeii a legit question to which he never acknowledged or replied to and im not the only one that thinks that his post does'nt add up other have said the same thing, afterall it was his first post , he did'nt even spell the name of the gun that he supposedly won several matches with correctly , he says the rifle had won several matches for score and group, but he also states that this weapon only fired 100 round. obviously he is lying about the gun if he even does own a said rifle.

and i do realize that your the owner of this site and you could ban me for saying what i just said but i hope you do not, i use this site almost daily and have learned a lot here, i was simply pointing out what i saw in hope no one would make the mistake of sending this guy money, if you look back he is the one that called me out on the "be a man issues" and maybe i should not have stooped to that level but i am not one that backs down when challenged.

WOW. what do you care what he is selling or how he spells it. you dont sound old enough to buy it anyways. Does your mom know you are up this late on the computer unsupervised.

cceeii i for once we see eye to eye on something i can make you the same promise...you dont want none , and im not hiding behind a keyboard so you can stop using that one you keep saying that but you havent done anything but hide behind a keyboard, to use your terms , so if you really are from pa why dont you meet me face to face, so we can handle things like men, in case you didnt pick up on it those were your words again.

even if a member sees something that is obviously a false advertisement or that stinks of someone getting ripped off we as fellow members lack the right on your board to call them on it?

That is exactly right. Please refrain from posting in this thread. Only one warning.

I was getting ready to post pictures. Received a call - SPF.
THANKS EVERYBODY!

I just had a nice conversation with Doug, he seems like the real deal. Anyhow I'm going to chance it and buy his rifle.:)
Phil

Hello,

I was interested in this rifle as well and would have probably gotten it but I was too late. If the deal falls through, then I am a buyer. Some of the best deals come from first time sellers.

And, Loco, you have a very private PM coming your way explaining the error of your thought processes with respect to tuning loads using minimal number of shots.

James

I have my new Sendero & accessories, couldn't be more pleased. Everything as listed or better, well packaged and shipped in a timely manner. :)
Doug is the real deal, a pleasure to do business with. Also very knowledgeable in LR shooting, I'm sure we can all benefit from his experience.lightbulb
Thanks
Phil