• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **SOLD** thanks Phil.. 300 ultra mag sendero

cceeii

* SPF* Rem 300 rum.. like new. broke in properly. approx 100 rounds down tube
harrell muzzel break installed, rifle basix trigger, speed loc firing pin assy,
farrell 20 moa base included.. recoil not bad at all with break installed
this rifle has won several score and group matches at 1000 yd .
also all components as in brass dies and accesories go with package.
want to sell to pursue other projects.. will e- mail pics to anyone interested
please call me 1000.00

Last edited:
Re: FS.. 300 ultra mag sendaro

CECCII, i have a question, how exactly did this rifle win several matches for group and score if there are only 100 rounds fired from it? seems strange to me and also seems strange that its your first post here and your already trying to sell a gun.

CECCII, i have a question, how exactly did this rifle win several matches for group and score if there are only 100 rounds fired from it? seems strange to me and also seems strange that its your first post here and your already trying to sell a gun.

I was thinking the exact same thing...???

Oso

Guys thanks for the spell check. as for the matches. im an experienced reloader and shooter. this was also done with test loads. sometime you get lucky. thats funny though. the more i practice the the more luck i have.
I also have the wood and targets for the matches. for proof. and it was in a factory rifle class at an IBS match. As for trying to sell a rifle on my first post. i didnt realize there was a rule against it. sorry. I was just surfin a bit when i came across what i thought was a cool site. I didnt realize i would be attacked. for my spelling. and having the gall to post a rifle for sale. on my first post. Most of the people i have met in this sport have been good people.
maybe im on the wrong site ! Anymore questions? oso and locotrician you can call me.
and we can clear it up!:)

Last edited:
Re: FS.. 300 ultra mag sendero

Such a warm welcome eh? Nothing like the sabotage of your for sale add. I'd be cautious about buying from a first poster, but I'd take the concern up one on one rather than blasting away here.

Hey oso.. look how locotrician spelled my user name.. kinda funny.
although not that important.. it was right in front of him to copy!
lets make fun of him. i really dont want to! .but sounds like something you would do. HEY EVERYBODY I HATE BEING PULLED DOWN TO THIS LEVEL..
PLEASE DONT POST UNLESS YOUR INTERESTED. IM NOT THE BEST SPELLER
AND I DONT NEED TO HEAR ABOUT IT. ANY REAL QUESTIONS ID BE HAPPY TO
ANSWER. CALL ME. E-MAIL ME ITS THAT SIMPLE.. HAVE A NICE DAY

PS.. THIS RIFLE IS AS ADVERTISED. AND WOULD BE A GOOD DEAL FOR
SOMEONE. SO PLEASE NO WASTE OF TIME COMMENTS. IF YOU HAVE A REAL QUESTION CALL ME THANKS.

The spelling correction was not intended as an attackgun)

Look on the bright side....lightbulb Your listing has been on "top" all day AND now you have more than one posting under your name so the hazing should stop soon? :D

hello cceeii you just said you were about real questions not making fun of people so then you turn around and say lets make fun of locotrician and oh since your reading comprehension seems to be poor ill point out that i did ask you a "real" question but you didnt answer it.... the way your acting on this site and you only have a few posts your not going to get very far here.

loco.
you could not have read the post. and understood it. i said.. lets make fun of locotrician. for spelling my user name. it was meant in a jokeing manner !.Then i wrote that i did't want to do that.. read it again... And you
did not ask a real question. you made smart a%$ comments to cast suspicion on my reasons for trying to sell a rifle on my first post. you sure as heck don't follow instructions. which were e-mail or call me. with any and all questions.???. In all reality you had no intrest in the rifle. you just saw an opertunity. for sabotage .As someone else pointed out. you must
be an angry little person. with lots of time on hands ! I'm growing very
tired of your crap.. move your welcome wagon on to the next new Member/poster.. oh yeah .you think that because i only have a few posts
that makes you better than me.. take a look in the mirror man. that person
looking back. not perfect by a long shot. as i am not! Please get a life .
or find someonelse to harrass.

ps.. I believe the majority of the people that read my post understood
the point i was trying to make.

still you did not answer the question i asked you so why dont you just admit that your lying about the rifle and withdraw your statements. there is no way a rifle that has only fired 100 rounds has won sever matches for score and group and no one here is buying it.

LOCO.

Real questions come from people with a real interest in what their asking about.. You were the first person to post.. you were rude. and you didn't follow directions If you were interested. you would have called.. like a man
instead of publicly bashing me. I hope you dont act like this out in public.. But it is easy to act like a JERK when your sittin behind a keyboard. This is to much
gun for you anyway ! I'm sure of that... you really don't deserve any explaination.. I really wish you would quit wasting my time..