• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SOLD/ Savage Custom LH 300 Win Mag

Olephriam 1

WTS Older Model Savage action with 26" stainless heavy fluted barrel. I has a bedded Bell and Carlson Duramax stock that was converted to left hand by me. Painted by me as well. It has the CDI bottom metal installed by CDI and a AICS 5 round mag. This rifle is a hunting rifle and is not a show rifle, has scratches and minor dings. Can shoot consistant .7" 4 shot groups at 100 yards with 185 gr Bergers. I have not grouped at at longer ranges. I did kill a cow Elk at a lasered 495 yards with it last fall on the Grand Mesa here in Colorado. Does not come with bipod,scope or rings. Does come with Warn mounts and a unopened box of 185 Gr Berger Classic hunting bullets. $850.00 Or Best reasonable offer.

Attachments

• 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 16
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 16
  • elk 1.jpg
    elk 1.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 15
Re: SOLD Savage Custom LH 300 Win Mag

Is this still available? If so I will take it for 800.00 shipped to my FFL

Re: Savage Custom LH 300 Win Mag

The rifle has the old style Savage trigger that you can adjust, not a bad trigger, I have not put it on a trigger scale though. This is not a light mountain rifle, I would guess 9 to 9.5 LBS. The fellow at Savageshooter said the triggger was better than the Timmney I had bought for it, I called him because it wouldn't fit. Sent the Timmney back to Midway.

Re: WTT /WTS Savage Custom LH 300 Win Mag

This will be up for sale for a couple more days, if not sold, I am going to keep it and rebarrel it in338 Sin.