• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **SOLD**Custom Savage 112 BVSS 300 Win. Mag.

Tikka Lover

Official LRH SPONSOR
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD**************************************This is a Savage 112 BVSS in 300 Winchester Magnum. They don't make this model in the big calibers anymore. I have shot out to 1230 yards at targets and taken a deer at 730 yards and a cow elk at 650 yards.

The scope is an Elite 3200 Tactical 5-15X40 with a Mil-Dot reticle and removeable sunshade. I also installed an anti-cant device on the scope to keep you level. All you need to do is range the target, dial the knob, hold dead on and squeeze. This scope is very clear and has very repeatable turrets.

It has the Accutrigger and right now it is set very light because that is the way I like it but you can adjust it all you want to your liking.

It also has a Limbsaver recoil pad on it. The gun really doesn't need the pad because of the super efficient custom muzzle brake that is on it. Yes that is one of Kirbys PainKiller brakes and it works awesome. I am not exagerating at all when I say this thing kicks like a .243, it really does. Even when shooting 210 grain slugs at over 3000 fps. A new crown was cut when the Brake was installed by my gunsmith, it is of benchrest quality, because he is also a competion benchrest shooter himself. While he had the gun I had him glass bed the action into the stock.

The barrel was broke in properly and is 100% free floated. It shoots amazing, with my handloads I can shoot 1/2 inch groups at 100 yards no problem and out at greater distances it makes a 600 yard shot on a 2 liter bottle of water seem easy.
It also comes with the adjustable bi-pod. It adjusts from 6"-9"
This is a hunting rifle not a wall hanger so it does have a couple minor scratches on the stock.

I'm into the gun over $1,500 including the gunsmith work. I won't break up the package, I need to sale it as you see it in the pics. It really is an awesome gun and I will regret selling it later, but right now I need to pay the bills, I was laid off last week.

Asking $1,250

Call or text anytime with any other questions you might have. Brian 801-427-1126 or directly email me at [email protected]

100_5688.jpg

100_5690.jpg

100_5694.jpg

100_5702.jpg

100_5698.jpg

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Last edited:
Re: Custom Savage 112 BVSS 300 Win. Mag.

Brian,
I hope you don't mind me commenting.

This rifle was at my class. I was impressed with how it shot. This is one of the really good factory rigs.

All set up and ready to go.

Re: Custom Savage 112 BVSS 300 Win. Mag.

Thanks for the compliment. We need to go shootin some more of those water bottles. Good to hear from you.

Last edited:
Brian,
I'd love to go shootin' any time. Glad your rig sold. Sorry she had to go. Things are tough all over... Here too.

I might be willing to part with mine when you need another. You know how she shoots!

Drop me an email. Love to hear about your season. [email protected]