• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SOLD Rem 700 trigger SOLD price lowered SOLD

xtratoy

SOLD I bought this here a while back to do a XP100 to single shot rifle conversion. I have sold the XP and no longer need the trigger. $50.00 shipped to you. All offers considered. SOLD
Rem700trigger004.jpg
Rem700trigger002.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Rem 700 trigger

I see that the trigger is left handed. Has their been any custom work done to it? I assume it is factory.

Thanks

Matt

I thought it was a right hand trigger. It looks like the same configuration as the ones on my model 700 rifles which are right handed. The pics of left handed rifles have the safety on the left hand side. I'm confused........

I thought it was a right hand trigger. It looks like the same configuration as the ones on my model 700 rifles which are right handed. The pics of left handed rifles have the safety on the left hand side. I'm confused........

I don't see how it is a left hand trigger. I shoot LH and it doesn't look like any of my 700s

It looks right handed to me also,is it new,has it been worked on I may be interested if it is a righthand.

I am sure it is a standard right hand trigger. Still for sale! Its a stock trigger that has never been diddled with by me. I never had a chance to use it as I sold the project gun I was going to use it on.

Last edited:

I would make a trade for a Kwik-Klip Magazine for a Remington 700.

Last edited:

Hammerstone , I have sent you an email.

olcrip, Kwi-klip is a company that made magazine conversions for Remington long action model 700's. It replaced the trigger guard and floor plate of a BDL model. The magazine were available in 4 and 10 round. looking for a standard 4 round. you would buy as a complete set to convert and could buy magazines as needed. I am looking to get one in case I ever misplace the one I have.