• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **sold**FS: AR15-psa, anderson, AR223 optic. Barely used.

xssv

Nice little AR. Has PSA upper with milspec m16 type carrier, Wylde 223 1:9 chrome-lined barrel, and midwest industris quad-rail and flip-up adj. rear sights. Lower is Anderson. Both upper and lower are 7075 aircraft quality aluminum. They fit together like a glove. Perfect with no rattle whatsoever. No need for he o-ring gasket trick on this rifle.

Opic is a Bushnell AR223 1-4x30 throwdown lever scope. Has a lever that folds out to adjust the power and then folds back flush with the scope. Pretty neet and is functional as well. Google for the reviews and the pics. Sight is kinda a horseqhoe with the dot in the middle and mil-dots dropping from there. Very clear and bright. At 4x it is right on from 100 yards and with sandbags, I was able to get several groups inside 1.5 inches. Better than I could do with a eotech I got rid of.

Trigger is a windham. Came polished and is alot nicer than the average trigger that most part kits come with. Rest of the lower parts are PSA. Has Magpul stock and grip. The pod grip/bipod is a well-built original and not a cheap $12 knockoff.

Less than160 rounds through it all. Barely broken in.

$875 shipped with everything, $725 without optic and rings.

Attachments

• ar1.jpg
    ar1.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 14
  • ar2.jpg
    ar2.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 14
  • ar4.jpg
    ar4.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 14
  • ar5.jpg
    ar5.jpg