So how about Minaska Electronic Calls?

Broz

Anyone use them? I have been looking at calles and would like a Foxpro but would a Minaska work for yotes and Bobcats?

What are your opinions?

Thanks!

Jeff

not sure on the minaska, but you might try looking at the power dogg. i cant see spending 4 to 6 hundred dollars on an electric call. the power dogg is like 140 or so and iv read some good reviews on it.

Minaska M1 bandit is going strong. I had it for three years and zero problems. Here are a few kills. Foxpro produced the Scorpion to compete with the Bandit and it does have a few better features.

foxyote.bmp.jpg

minaskayote.bmp.jpg

All of them work. I have called with the Bandit as well as most of the other e-callers out there. The Minaska is certainly one of the best and easy to use.

Bob

A good reliable e caller is worth the 600.00 IMO, one that will work and keep on working is something I look for in an e caller, I also like one that has plenty of volume when needed in open country! I have a Minaska Big Country and it is great, you can add any sound you can format to MP3 and it also comes with 100 sounds and they have more on there owners only forum free for 1 year. Back them up on your computer or a CD and your good to go no matter what. The CF card is easy to add and delete sounds from and yes it will call in coyotes for sure! They will be comming out with more sounds and new products in the future since there partnership with Mad Call AKA Flambeau.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts