electronic coyote calls

To arky I want the range for signal strength I figure if it has a remote range that far then it must have strong signal strength , but I also call in tandem on a look out with shooter within 200yards of the call , this is another reason for the long range.

I have been researching the exact same thing. The Minaska seems to have the longest "published" range. However I have no experience with the Minaska to prove it. I was going to order the Minaska then I heard about the new Fury from FoxPro. The Fury is suppose to be out in October. I have spoken to a few people who have one on order. They are going to let me know what the range on the caller is as soon as they get theirs.

I need a long distance caller because I am a handicapped hunter who has to hunt off his Kawasaki Mule. It is extremely difficult for me to get "hidden", so I feel the more distance I can get between me and the coyote, the better. I am not an experienced coyote hunter, so I may be wrong. But I am sure as heck going to try it.

I have shot a lot of ground hog's, foxes, and a few bob cats. But now it is time to start shooting the coyote's. I have killed 4 so far this year while GH hunting. I will be doing a good bit of coyote calling while I am GH hunting next year. Tom.

The GC300 is flying out the door. If you don't think that it is possible to make a remote control caller with 300 yard range, powerful crystal clear speaker and plays 2 calls at the same time...you will be surprised.

The speaker is the same one in the Fury. Audio calls are from Wildlife Technologies and we have a fantastic customer service department, and you probably won't ever have to find that out, based on our history of quality.

We have many new products and product lines that we are developing, one is a trail camera that is nearing completion. Be open minded to a new name, you will be pleasantly surprised by our products and our prices.

We understand that consumers are brand loyal. We are loyal to your wallet, we want you to keep what's in it and get the same results as if you had spent it all.

Our products will begin appearing on a few very well known web sites, in some major retail sporting good chains, on eBay and Amazon.

We would welcome you becoming an LRH Sponsor and that way you wouldn't be in violation of advertising rules.

I ordered the GC300 ICOtec from SWFA yesterday. I was looking over the SuperSniper Scopes on their website and while trolling around clicked on their callers. As I will be using the caller in the cold I figure it will be a fair test for it. But I don't want to get in a scrap on here..I sure do wish more callers came preloaded with snow shoe hare! !
Not everyone that hunts fur lives in the banana belt.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.