Snow pack Idaho and Utah

E4CD1D8C-7F91-47EC-A953-DC444DB8F496.jpeg

My partner had been driving back and forth from Grand Junction to Craig CO installing countertops, this picture was taken maybe 2-3 weeks ago. He told me this bull was in this spot Saturday morning when he drove up and Sunday afternoon on his return trip the bull was in the same spot, he found something to eat and wasn't going to leave it. Another story, my nephew and wife from Alaska came to visit after seeing some other people up in Casper WY last week , I 80 across and down through Baggs, Craig, Meeker, Rifle, I'm exaggerating here, but he was in shock over the amount of dead animals on the side of the road. Winter around here GJ is letting up some but everything around us is still getting hammered. I'm kinda wondering how CO parks and wildlife is going to handle all this

View attachment 452991
My partner had been driving back and forth from Grand Junction to Craig CO installing countertops, this picture was taken maybe 2-3 weeks ago. He told me this bull was in this spot Saturday morning when he drove up and Sunday afternoon on his return trip the bull was in the same spot, he found something to eat and wasn't going to leave it. Another story, my nephew and wife from Alaska came to visit after seeing some other people up in Casper WY last week , I 80 across and down through Baggs, Craig, Meeker, Rifle, I'm exaggerating here, but he was in shock over the amount of dead animals on the side of the road. Winter around here GJ is letting up some but everything around us is still getting hammered. I'm kinda wondering how CO parks and wildlife is going to handle all this