Snow for Easter.....

41mag

Well I know it ain't a big thing for most here, but it is surprising to see in this neck of the woods this time of year.

Nothing sticking but the grandson is out having a ball tryin to catch it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

At this moment its snowing so hard I can't see the bottom edge of my yard. Feel free to come up an git yerself some. That bunny better have some skis.
Happy Easter.
Phil

Holey good scrud. Its gonna be 70* up here today. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Could you respond to Marriedman re: rebarreling a 300RUM to 270AM and fire forming considerations?

It was 63 last Sun. We were going to go golfing, but it started to rain. This morning it was 13 with snow blowing all around, more than 6" on the ground. It ****es me off.

In North West Arkansas It snowed 1/2 in Friday Mourning .

I was planing to take my 9 year old sone on a youth Turkey Hunt but the Temp is 18 an wind chill is 8 .

I do knot think that the Turkey will be moveing today .

Redbone

Hey Mike ist that somthin'. First snow this year
I guess it must be global warming /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
Rh

well its pretty nasty down here wanted to fish today but did some work instead my buddy davy caught some ling and big pompano yesterday .He said the water was nice well there rolling 8 to 10 ft today wouldn't want to be out in his majak today mike let me know if you plan on fishing the pins this summer i'll get raul to take us out in the donzi

my buddy davy just just called one of the pompano he caught weighted 7.69# beat the state record of 6.1# thats his sixth state record he also has the blacktip and scallop hammerhead records i think the fishings going to be great this year mike. i'm going to get my harrentons ready for the surf

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.