Snapped off the trigger on my 700 action - where can I find a replacement?

Jewell HVR (hunting /varmint) Got mine adjusted to 11 oz.
The only trigger that comes close in quality is Geisselle high speed match for my LR308.

I've broken two of the x-mark triggers right at the adjustment screw. They seem very fragile.

I replaced both with Timney flat shoes. Much better.

Pic kinda looks like Steven Segall?

Max, hope that trigger that is coming works it looks like your trigger type is a little scarce. When the time is right to cuddle up with the missus and watch a movie the ones you do are watched more than once. It is really cool though that you are right at home here.

I've broken two of the x-mark triggers right at the adjustment screw. They seem very fragile.

Mine broke right below the setscrew. No doubt about it, that timney does look nice. But I gotta get stuff like my new barrel, barrel vise, action wrench, and barrel nut wrench (not to mention x-mas gifts and auto insurance) paid off before I can step up.

Pic kinda looks like Steven Segall?

That's the dude! Future governor of Arizona? The pic was taken off of the tv right before I took the trigger pic. Happened to catch what I thought was an unusual facial expression. I do need to stop hijacking my own threads though.

PS - No problem bigngreen. I just recieved one today via 2-day priority mail from tcob68 (for no charge).

Max, hope that trigger that is coming works it looks like your trigger type is a little scarce. When the time is right to cuddle up with the missus and watch a movie the ones you do are watched more than once. It is really cool though that you are right at home here.

NOT scare at all! It's the one that all new 700's in the last couple years or so came with. It's also the one that everyone seems to think is junk, and needs to be replaced with an aftermarket one. I'm going to give another go at trying to adjust the one that I just got to see if I can make it feel "right".

And I do appreciate your statement about me being "right at home" here (it's the thought that counts). But even after a couple of days of pondering over it, I still can't really make a whole lot of sense out of you were trying to say right before that (unless it's a reference to keeping the gears of the "greenback till" all greased up). Have you been making any trips to Colorado lately?

And I do appreciate your statement about me being "right at home" here (it's the thought that counts). But even after a couple of days of pondering over it, I still can't really make a whole lot of sense out of you were trying to say right before that (unless it's a reference to keeping the gears of the "greenback till" all greased up). Have you been making any trips to Colorado lately?[/QUOTE]

Now that is funny, I thought the above face pic was a "selfie" ! Never done the Colorado
vacation lol . Back to the trigger, you would think that there would be coffee cans of these triggers all across the country but those who have them and have looked came up
surprisingly empty handed for such a popular rifle. Especially considering the apparent
popularity of several aftermarket triggers.

It was the comment about recent trips to Colorodo (January 2014) that was supposed to be a joke, or maybe not? But I'm not sure if you got THAT one. Now since I have just re-"hashed" it, I'm sure that you will.

Happy shooting,

-Steve

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.