Smoking Sunday or Sunday Smoking

IMG_1067.jpeg

Boneless Beef 🥩 Spare Ribs.

70303501872__F9FB149F-F942-4F8A-BAF0-1BC731B34403.jpeg

some simple spatchcocked chicken for dinner..

But for all of you that like to try new things on your smoker try this. Grab a Corned Beef Brisket (don't use the spice packet). Throw it on at 225 until it reaches 145, wrap it and then pull it when it hits 180. Takes me about 6 hours here, but times may very for you? Let it rest for an hour or more and then slice like a brisket flat. You wont be sorry! I use a a simple spice blend of Kosher salt, Course Black Pepper and Garlic powder….. Sorry I didn't have any pictures but you get the drift.

IMG_1072.jpeg
Fried potato and cheese pierogis, asparagus, boneless beef ribs, and rotisserie chicken.

3hrs @250 uncovered for the beef, made a beef broth au jus with some added steak sauce and butter, covered and now another 45 mins @ 265. Fingers crossed 🤞🏼 it's good.

My brother made Pierogis several years ago with sea food.Blackened Red Snapper,Blackened Shrimp and fresh local crab meat.He did not smoke them but put them in an oven.I did not get to try them as he lived in Magnolia Texas and me in Montana but will make them one day.
He died in 2019.
Will try his sea food Pierogis one day.

How long in smoker huntsman66?
How long in smoker C.O.Shooter?
I write these things down
Well up here it usually takes me about 6 hrs, but that can change with the size of the brisket and where you live. Just go off of the temps that I listed.
run the smoker at 225
smoke until the brisket hits 145 internal
wrap at 145
and then pull and let rest at 180 internal temp

My brother made Pierogis several years ago with sea food.Blackened Red Snapper,Blackened Shrimp and fresh local crab meat.He did not smoke them but put them in an oven.I did not get to try them as he lived in Magnolia Texas and me in Montana but will make them one day.
He died in 2019.
Will try his sea food Pierogis one day.
My moms 2nd husband (step dad) was Hungarian He passed a few years ago, every year on his birthday I make venison goulash. It's something to do I guess.