• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Small rifle bench rest primers at Midway

I had a buddy pick me up a brick of CCI SR br for $65 at sheels. Shipping and hazmat was $26 but that for a bottle of Crown.....and I get to share.
Midways prices do seem to be higher that other places, but their shipping is fast. Never more than a few days. I just shop around and then decide if the juice is worth the squeeze. Sometimes it is, sometimes it's not. PV and Midsouth seem to have keep pricing near normal, but it's a tough market out there.

I was able to get a brick of those primers today at 10 am.
At 2:50 pm I recieved a shipping notification and tracking number.

Pretty impressive shipping speed.
I'll probably hold out and hope for more normal prices for future primer purchases. That one hurt a little. But now I can learn to load for a 556. Something new too me.

Kris

Primers are and probably will continue to be the hardest reloading component to find. While y'all are complaining about current primer prices consider that the Biden administration is focusing on them and it may get far worse before it gets better.

This is the first I've heard of primers being offered in quite some time.

At $100 for a thousand that's only $.10 per round when used to load ammo. When premium bullets are often at $1.00 per piece and flying off the shelves is a dime for the primer really that ridiculous?

Just sayin'......