Sling suggestions for Stag 3H & 6 with Magpul PRS

KentC

Seeking suggestions as to which would be the best sling for use on my Stag 3H or 6 with a Magpul PRS stock.

Have both Uppers but they are scoped differently. Would prefer to use a quick attach and detach for the sling. If possible, want to use the same sling for both configurations.

Have the MOE front on the 3H.

The Stag 6 is a fine piece of work, but with its big scope, PRS and bipod, it does get heavy---rapidly. At my age, I really need a sling for carrying in the field. The 3H is a little lighter.

Thanks much for any and all suggestions. I can take some pictures if needed.

Kent

This is one of my slings. From sheels .

Sling2761_zpsamw8camk.jpg

Seeking suggestions as to which would be the best sling for use on my Stag 3H or 6 with a Magpul PRS stock.

Have both Uppers but they are scoped differently. Would prefer to use a quick attach and detach for the sling. If possible, want to use the same sling for both configurations.

Have the MOE front on the 3H.

The Stag 6 is a fine piece of work, but with its big scope, PRS and bipod, it does get heavy---rapidly. At my age, I really need a sling for carrying in the field. The 3H is a little lighter.

Thanks much for any and all suggestions. I can take some pictures if needed.

Kent

I like the magpul ms3. You can get it with paraclips or quick disconnect.

I also have a precision AR with a PRS stock. Never put a sling on it though.

Thanks so much for the suggestions. Think Ill be going with a Magpul sling with QD's on either end. The a Magpul MOE QD for the 3 and another under-mount for Hogue fore-end. That takes care of that. The on the PRS end, I;ll put a QD on the forward mounting point of the stock. Just forward of the cheek piece.

Again, thanks much for your ideas.

Kent

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.