SINCLAIR has a new 800 number

Ian M

Just got a press release, the new toll free number for Sinclair International is:

800 717-8211
or
www.sinclairintl.com

Their 2005 catalog has lots of new toys in it - and as usual they are superbly made as is everything Sinclair does. This is a must-have catalog for guys on this forum /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I took a good long look at their site and I noticed international customers need an import permit to buy brass from them. I also noticed their price for 338/378 brass is considably cheaper than D&R Sports the next cheapest place I've been able to find who sell to Canadians. Since you are also a Canadian and likely have bought brass from them, I'm wondering if this is a big hurdle? Can you elucidate on this? Thank you for the information it's always good to have more options /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sinclairs will not ship brass, bullets, and barrels into Canada without the proper paper work. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.