Silencer selection

Texas249

New to the silencer game and looking for opinions on best options. primarily for a 6.5 Creedmoor bolt action but would like to be portable and able to use it on others as well. 308 and 556-AR etc. All thoughts appreciated. Thx

Depends on host but I am a TBAC fan I have the full size 30 cb but they have a compact version if you are more concerned with weight. I can run it on all my guns except the 22 and I just did a form one for that. Theirs has a muzzle/ brake device and I put one on each gun and transfer suppressor as needed. Other companies have similar options. Just my .02

Thanks

Buck

I'm a fan of my silencerco omega 300, lots of thread cap options, comes with an anchor brake. Just a good can that has good suppression, and is extremely versatile. It's also pretty darn light.

Well, I didn't have much choice and bought a Silencerco Harvester 300. I hope to get it before Election Day (I'm in the dreaded waiting period and I feel so filthy, like I'm a terrible person and don't deserve the suppressor - There should be a Support group for this). I plan on using it on two .308s and will get both my 6.5 Lapua and 6.5 Norma threaded 5/8 X 24 to use it on them too. Will also get the threaded insert for my AR-15s. From what I've read it's a good can.
Welcome to the LRH Forum.

Silencerco Omega 300 and Silencerco Harvester 300 are two of my top selling cans. Although I often get frustrated finding Silencerco accessories in stock for my customers.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.