• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SIGHTRON SIII 6-24x50 MOA 2 RETICLE

jotrot

Looking to buy SIGHTRON SIII 6-24x50 with moa 2 reticle I would prefer capped turrets but not a deal killer.

Thanks, Joel

For your consideration 😉

Always have offered capped turrets. I have a new one picked out now at 850.00 shipped just seeing if I can do a little better on the used end.

Sightron I believe has the newer SIII on their website for $949. Has the nicer turrets but I'm not sure what reticle. Being that the one I got was SFP I don't use the reticle for LR shots. I dial for range.

I saw that and 3 reticle to choose from, great price. I use reticle for wind dial elevation but I like floating dot allows me to have scope on lower power range and still aim small

Thanks

Always have offered capped turrets. I have a new one picked out now at 850.00 shipped just seeing if I can do a little better on the used end.
Can someone please show me a SIII 6-24x50, MOA-2 reticle with capped turrets??

Lol, It looks like they quit this year of that model, I did locate one Friday and looks I will be ordering it on monday