• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Sightron Riflescopes

Yeah I'd be sticking it on a .22lr for squirrel hunting, so nothing crazy good is needed. Trying to decide if I want to go the Athlon/Vortex route with an illuminated reticle...

Yeah I'd be sticking it on a .22lr for squirrel hunting, so nothing crazy good is needed. Trying to decide if I want to go the Athlon/Vortex route with an illuminated reticle...
If it was me I'd get the Sightron.

Called Sightron about an issue with a S-TAC, mentioned we had two identical S-TACS and a Slll. They said send both S-TACs, they fixed the one and cleaned and checked the other. We have 4 Sightrons now. Service is outstanding.

When I got home my Sightron S-TAC 4-20x50 - MOA 2 had been delivered. It came very well packaged without a single scar on the outer box. I took it out, looked through it just handheld and love the clarity. It is longer than I anticipated (admittedly, I didn't even look at the spec when I saw the sale price). I had read reviews and the adjustment clicks were rated at sorta soft but they are quite distinct and positive. Waiting on delivery of the host rifle next week and chomping at the bit to get it on my range!

FWIW on first impressions I will order one more :)

Having used my S-TAC at 1000 yds, I did not feel handicapped by it. Not an ATACR or even Leupold clarity, but tracks well, gets the job done very cheaply. I don't think you could do any better at $500, much less $ 275.

They have always treated me great, answered every question, pricing is good and shipping is very quick in short they are a first class outfit