Sig Sauer Zulu6 HDX Binoculars - 12x or 16x

What's the planned use, glassing or identifying?
Good question... I currently have Swarovski NL Pure 12x42

My idea was to sell those, buy a pair of these Sig's for free hand glassing. I archery elk hunt and I think these Sig's would be bad *** for that. They weight 9 oz less than the pures and I mainly free hand glass while doing that. Then purchase a set of Swarovski SLC 15x56HD for glassing/identifying with a tripod.

Whatcha think??

Well I received my pair of Sig Sauer Zulu6 HDX 12x42. I have some brief testing done so far, at low light conditions.

The Binoculars have decent glass (I'm comparing to my NL Pure 12x42 - which there is no comparison to those IMO). I spotted 3) deer feeding on a dark tree line @ 450 yards about 15 minutes before Dark last night. I switched them to Target mode and could tell instantly (NOT exaggerating) that they were all does. I definitely could not have identified them that quickly hand holding my Pure's.

I honestly think that these Binocs and the STC 17-40x56 NEW spotter from Swaro would be an ideal hunting combination. Glass with the Sig's and identify (in detail) with the Swaro spotter. Roughly the same price for this combo vs the NL Pure's.