SIG Kilo 2400 with Applied Ballistics!!

Here is a little eye candy for those following...

Attachments

• 20161209_134520.jpg
    20161209_134520.jpg
    405.1 KB · Views: 123
  • 20161209_134632.jpg
    20161209_134632.jpg
    342.6 KB · Views: 114
Any experiences with Sig customer service? Looks intriguing, but it also looks like there is the potential for a few bugs to be worked out...

Warranty – SIG SAUER® Electro-Optic Infinite Guarantee™
SIG SAUER® has manufactured the most rugged, dependable, high-performance firearms for more than two centuries. Our heritage of design, engineering, and precision-manufactured quality predates the existence of any other optics company worldwide. We understand the importance of quality in the line of fire, at the shooting range or on your next hunt. SIG SAUER Electro-Optics had to earn the right to wear that badge and the Infinite Guarantee has your back, forever. Period.
We will repair or replace your SIG SAUER product in the event it becomes damaged or defective, at no charge to you. If we cannot repair your product, we will replace it with a product in perfect working order of equal or better physical condition. It doesn't matter how it happened, whose fault it was, or where you purchased it.

Sig Sauer® Infinite Guarantee™
Unlimited Lifetime Guarantee
Fully Transferable
No Warranty Card Required
No Receipt Required
No Time Limit Applies
No Charge

Please note that our Infinite Guarantee excludes coverage for intentional damage, misuse, cosmetic damage that does not affect the performance of the optic, loss, theft, or unauthorized repair or modification. Excludes electronic and Tritium components.

Electronic Component Limited 5-year Warranty
For components not included under the SIG SAUER® Infinite Guarantee™, this warranty covers any defects in materials and workmanship in the electronic and Tritium components of illuminated riflescopes/sights, pistol sights, electronic sights, flashlights, lasers, binoculars, spotting scopes, and rangefinders. This warranty lasts for five years from the date of manufacture. If, during that five-year period, these products are found to have electronic or Tritium component defects in materials or workmanship, SIG SAUER will repair your product, at no charge to you. If we cannot repair your product, we will replace it with a product in perfect working order of equal or better physical condition.

5 years puts Sig at the front of the industry with most manufacturers only having 1 year. I'm still in!

Warranty – SIG SAUER® Electro-Optic Infinite Guarantee™
SIG SAUER® has manufactured the most rugged, dependable, high-performance firearms for more than two centuries. Our heritage of design, engineering, and precision-manufactured quality predates the existence of any other optics company worldwide. We understand the importance of quality in the line of fire, at the shooting range or on your next hunt. SIG SAUER Electro-Optics had to earn the right to wear that badge and the Infinite Guarantee has your back, forever. Period.
We will repair or replace your SIG SAUER product in the event it becomes damaged or defective, at no charge to you. If we cannot repair your product, we will replace it with a product in perfect working order of equal or better physical condition. It doesn't matter how it happened, whose fault it was, or where you purchased it.

Sig Sauer® Infinite Guarantee™
Unlimited Lifetime Guarantee
Fully Transferable
No Warranty Card Required
No Receipt Required
No Time Limit Applies
No Charge

Please note that our Infinite Guarantee excludes coverage for intentional damage, misuse, cosmetic damage that does not affect the performance of the optic, loss, theft, or unauthorized repair or modification. Excludes electronic and Tritium components.

Electronic Component Limited 5-year Warranty
For components not included under the SIG SAUER® Infinite Guarantee™, this warranty covers any defects in materials and workmanship in the electronic and Tritium components of illuminated riflescopes/sights, pistol sights, electronic sights, flashlights, lasers, binoculars, spotting scopes, and rangefinders. This warranty lasts for five years from the date of manufacture. If, during that five-year period, these products are found to have electronic or Tritium component defects in materials or workmanship, SIG SAUER will repair your product, at no charge to you. If we cannot repair your product, we will replace it with a product in perfect working order of equal or better physical condition.

Yep, great warranty. Just wondering if folks have any current real life experiences with the company. Maybe some of the people that have the 2k model? Vortex has an amazing warranty and even better customer service...I just chose to quit buying their products because I seemed to be utilizing it a lot.

I have 4 handguns that have been perfect in every way and never a malfunction OR warranty claim. Estimated round count is in the 40K realm. That includes a 229 and 226 with 22lr conversion kits. That's not to say I haven't replaced worn springs etc but nothing related to material or workmanship.
I don't have a lot of time logged with my 2000 Kilo but I will say we used it to find the location to build our 1 mile shooting platform. We couldn't get a return with my BR2 at that range and I don't have the newest Leica Geovid.

The 2000 worked awesome for me this year, 3 antelope at 440, 465 and 876 yards, all flat ground high mirage, and a deer at 925. All perfect ranges. I love mine, and will be getting a 2400. Some people say they are having issues, but I am not one of them

I have had nothing but good luck with my kilo 2000, it has done everything i want and more. I will be buying this new unit when it comes out, please let us know when you are taking pre orders.

I am excited to announce that we are now taking Pre-Orders for the Sig Sauer KILO 2400 at the LRH Store.

CLICK HERE for more information and to place a Pre-Order.

kilo2400.jpg

My sales rep has still not received his KILO 2400 so unfortunately we are still in a holding pattern to be able to run one through its paces and report back.

I did, however, spend a long time on the phone yesterday with someone who was very involved in bringing the KILO 2400 to market. He has been using 3 units personally for some time now and he is a long time member of LRH who knows long range shooting and hunting very well.

After talking to him and asking many specific questions I believe the KILO 2400 will be better than anything that's been on the market in every way.

Here are some of the key points that I find interesting and/or exciting:

First of all the ranging capability is outstanding and extremely fast, especially the scan mode. The circular beam size and the corresponding circle reticle are slightly smaller and more accurate than the KILO 2000. The range was extended 25% over the 2000 because of this plus a more powerful laser.

There are 3 reticle choices - circle, horizontal crosshair with MRAD marks, horizontal and vertical crosshairs with MRAD marks.

A feature I'm excited about - automatic brightness adjustment. No chance of the display being too bright or too dim for the conditions causing a lost opportunity. You can manually adjust brightness too if preferred.

Unit is the same size as the KILO 2000 = small.

Using the app to enter, edit and sync up your ballistic profiles is extremely user friendly.

As we've all heard, in addition to the atmospherics the KILO 2400 also includes a compass reading to bring coriolis into the solution. Plus it calculates spin drift and aerodynamic jump.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.