Sierra Manual #5?

Salmonhead

Official LRH Sponsor
LRH Sponsor
I am looking for a snapshot of the Sierra Manual #5 pages for the 338 Lapua magnum using 300 Grain HPBT bullets if anyone has it. I have the 6th edition and they omitted IMR 4350 in particular and I am tasked with duplicating an existing load for someone. 4350 seems way too fast, but apparently its the accuracy load in #5.
If anyone could help out, I sure would appreciate having some official documentation. A texted pic would be great.
Paul
616 299 1349

I am looking for a snapshot of the Sierra Manual #5 pages for the 338 Lapua magnum using 300 Grain HPBT bullets if anyone has it. I have the 6th edition and they omitted IMR 4350 in particular and I am tasked with duplicating an existing load for someone. 4350 seems way too fast, but apparently its the accuracy load in #5.
If anyone could help out, I sure would appreciate having some official documentation. A texted pic would be great.
Paul
616 299 1349
photo of the page in Sierra 5 sent by text to your phone...

Screenshot_20240315-091200.png

Having old manuals in hand sometimes are priceless. Prime example if you're looking for a 300 Savage and a aerodynamic bullet for a bolt action gun you got to go to the old manuals to find a load for it the new manuals only go for a lever action flat nose around nose bullet. I am glad you found what you were looking for

Having old manuals in hand sometimes are priceless. Prime example if you're looking for a 300 Savage and a aerodynamic bullet for a bolt action gun you got to go to the old manuals to find a load for it the new manuals only go for a lever action flat nose around nose bullet. I am glad you found what you were looking for
Sierra's Edition VI (2019) has a special section on Legacy Cartridges and it has hundreds of loads for 300 Savage, with many bullet types. Even includes # 2220- 180gr MatchKing HPBT loads.