• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sierra 7mm 160 gr SBT #1920

Well, I have two boxes of 100 each. Sierra 7mm 160gr SBT GK. One box I opened is a little tarnished. Don't believe that will make any difference on how they perform. Haven't decided if I'm willing to sell. Much prefer to trade. I would like some Sierra 6.5 140GR SBT GK. Would trade straight across for those. The problem with the money, it doesn't shoot for beans. The bullets have a greater value to me than the cash. If you want contact me ( PM) & we can talk it over.

Well, I have two boxes of 100 each. Sierra 7mm 160gr SBT GK. One box I opened is a little tarnished. Don't believe that will make any difference on how they perform. Haven't decided if I'm willing to sell. Much prefer to trade. I would like some Sierra 6.5 140GR SBT GK. Would trade straight across for those. The problem with the money, it doesn't shoot for beans. The bullets have a greater value to me than the cash. If you want contact me ( PM) & we can talk it over.

Appreciate it! unfortunately I do not have what you are looking for. I might have a lead on a couple boxes now. Thanks!