• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Sierra 7mm 160gr SBT GK.

My fried Travis sent you the money for these bullets two weeks ago and have not received them... and now your trying to sell them again for the same price... what's the deal... are you a scam artist???? Something is wrong here.... REALLY WRONG.

Not true. I am holding three boxes of these bullets ready to be shipped as soon as I receive the payment. They were sold to a buyer in NC. I received no payment as yet. As soon as I receive payment I will ship. We need to be careful about jumping to conclusions.

That guy is my neighbor and friend and it was I who called Keith... to contact you... for Travis... who sent the check 2 weeks ago... and has been trying to call you on the phone for several days.

I tried to buy these bullets but the seller told me they were already sold so I figured if he was a scammer he would have taken my money as well. Just my two cents

Here are the three boxes of these 7mm 160gr marked with today's date. As soon as payment is received I will ship. Yes I realize you stated payment was sent out two weeks ago. I have never received it & you will find no money order of check cashed my signature on it.

Attachments

• 7mm 160 006.JPG
    7mm 160 006.JPG
    52.6 KB · Views: 19
I tried to buy these bullets but the seller told me they were already sold so I figured if he was a scammer he would have taken my money as well. Just my two cents
Post office lost the mail. Comedy of errors, and Hespco is doing a great job in trying to get things resolved with Travis, thank you! Thank you for all your help!

Keith

That guy is my neighbor and friend and it was I who called Keith... to contact you... for Travis... who sent the check 2 weeks ago... and has been trying to call you on the phone for several days.
For what ever reason I have received no calls or texts to me from Travis over this transaction. I can't explain why. Some times we are tried as to our patience . I feel the posts on this subject shows how easy it is to misunderstand a situtuion. We are all , as the saying goes, just human. God bless us all as we move forward. As I stated before , these three boxes of bullets have been set aside for Travis . As soon as payment arrives they will be shipped.
NO, check has never been cashed, as I was told by Keith.