Show US your Suppressed Rigs and Trophy pictures.

IMG_7132_zpsb2buabck.jpg

Bukmark, TACSOLO 4" barrel, SICO Sparrow, and Burris fastfire?
Sound Right?

Sweet rig

http://www.longrangehunting.com//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

huntsman22,

Man, you're having way too much fun! :D

How do like the "harvester"? I considered getting that but settled for Elite Iron (supporting Made in Montana products :cool:) instead; might still get it later though. :)

Thanks for sharing. Cheers!

Ed

Feenix, you dirty dog. I just looked up that one you are getting and see that other threading can be done by request. That would simplify things on my Bear Hunter. How much did that set you back?

Feenix, you dirty dog. I just looked up that one you are getting and see that other threading can be done by request. That would simplify things on my Bear Hunter. How much did that set you back?

Yessir! It's actually in my LGS already just waiting for ATF's blessing. IIRC, it was $760 but when I placed the order they gave me a free cover for it. :D

Cheers!

Ed

300 WinMag w/Eberlestock folder stock, Krieger 28" MTU stainless/fluted, Nightforce 5X25X56 ATACR1, Harris bi-pod, Surefire SOCOM 762RC suppressor.

Last edited:
300 WinMag w/Eberlestock folder stock, Krieger 28" MTU stainless/fluted, Nightforce 5X25X56 ATACR1, Harris bi-pod, Surefire SOCOM 762RC suppressor.

Posting for Bill ...

Here's what I am shooting. For my testing I loaded 10% less than Nosler recommended for their 210 gr ABLR for my .300 Win Mag. I used Hornady 208 gr A-Max for my test bullet. My cases are Nosler because of their quality. From 500 cases, I measured 15 out of every 50/per box and ALL were below .005 run out. My primers are Winchester. I loaded 10 rounds each in .025 gr stages for a total of 200 rounds. I just randomly picked 65.75 gr string and shot these. Right off the bat I was at .25" group for a 5 quickly shot group. I repeated this after my barrel cooled. I guess I just got lucky right out of the gate. I stopped right there w/o going any further with my ladder test. Im pulling the bullets from the rounds I never fired and reloading them with the 65.75 charges. BTW, this is out of a new Krieger MTU 5R 28" suppressed & fluted barrel. My scope is the Nightforce 5X25x56 ATACR1 MOAR with their one piece scope base. My stock is an Eberlestock folder type for the Remington 700. I don't know if any single component or the combination of these components matters or not. Just mentioning them just in case. I couldn't be a happier guy.

I hunt in wheat fields is the reason for the jute on the suppressor cover. I also wear a Ghillie Suit to completely conceal my location as deer come into range during the day. I just lie in wait and take my pick.

1-5_zpsvcvbsq8u.jpg

2-5_zpsughl8kpn.jpg

3-5_zpszshy1eb4.jpg

I believe I pulled the two shots on the right. You can see how they would overlay the three perfectly.

4-5_zpswmnjhbvy.png

5-5_zpsiewt6fe5.jpg

Thanks for the details. Great shooting as well.
I'll get some new pics up next week have a few new toys on the way:cool:.
Good looking deer as well.