• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Short Action Customs Alpha II

scsbronco

We are building our dream house, money from this will go to a bigger down payment. This Gun is a work of ART as with everything Mark Gordon puts out.

-Short Action Customs Alpha 11 Medium Action,
AW magazine well,
20 MOA base,
double pinned recoil lug,
APA bolt knob.
-Timney 510U trigger
-Schneider M40 1-11" twist. P-style rifling. 23" barrel chambered with SAC's 308 Match reamer, Threaded 5/8x24 and comes w/ thread protector.
-McMillan A5A, Rhino Camo (no black), 2-flush cups left forend and left rear, 1-stud forend, Spacer system w/ decelerator pad, adjustable cheek piece.*** Terry Cross Logger Head hardware installed***
-Surgeon DBM
(2) AW magazines
-Full epoxy pillar bedding job complete.
Was shooting 43.5gr of Varget and 175smk .17" vertical spread at 225yds
First owner was shooting 1/2" to 1/4" groups this build makes it easy.

40rds Fired by first owner
63 rounds by me

3700$ shipped
5500$ with NXS NP-R1 high speed 5.5-22x50 NIB

Available at extra cost
About 1000 BLack Hills 308 brass 300$
950 175gr Smks 285$
160 rounds of Black Hills 168gr red box 220$

The ad from the first owner
Short Action Customs (SAC) Alpha 11 .308 Win., McMillan A5 Rhino Camo (Like New)

Marks original ad
SAC: 308 Alpha 11, McMillan A5 Adjustable. Incomplete, Ready to ship in 1-2 weeks.

Load development (keep in mind I'm not a trained shooter and it still shot this well)
Load development SAC 308

Bump for a fantastic rifle. Mark's work is top notch and I have been nothing but pleased with the 260 he built me. Someone is going to get a fantastic rifle for a great price.

Thank you,

Somebody who knows what they are looking at will snatch this up. This action is Marks design the Alpha II it's machined from the ground up.

3550 shipped

bump for a great looking Rig.

I have one of Mark's Alpha II long actions (30-06 Ackley) and they are incredible. Amazing quality and one of my best shooting rifles.

JeffVN