SHERMAN /B REAMER RECUT OFFER

elkaholic

Screenshot_20221003-132945.png

So we currently have useless reamers? My 1200 worth of reamers are now garbage?I'm confused..
Not at all! people are having good success with the old reamers but there are enough people that overload early to cause problems with case life. ADG was supposed to make my brass larger, but are now not going to do it so I am tightening up the spec which is costing me thousands!!
I understand its not too convenient but Ive worked with reamer makers to make it as painless as possible for clients. The reamers you cut down will be new reamers for $120. I don't like the choice I was given, but Im doing the best I can with it. When I designed the original chambers, the fit was perfect with their brass but they changed to spec for a large saum client and I am stuck in the middle.

Not at all! people are having good success with the old reamers but there are enough people that overload early to cause problems with case life. ADG was supposed to make my brass larger, but are now not going to do it so I am tightening up the spec which is costing me thousands!!
I understand its not too convenient but Ive worked with reamer makers to make it as painless as possible for clients. The reamers you cut down will be new reamers for $120. I don't like the choice I was given, but Im doing the best I can with it. When I designed the original chambers, the fit was perfect with their brass but they changed to spec for a large saum client and I am stuck in the middle.
Copy

The saum brass has been different since they changed it 3 plus years ago but should stay like it is now. What they did was go from max saami to min, which is a bunch!
Weird.. I dont see any difference in case dimensions... maybe I just got lucky

Kasey

Recent Posts