• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Several of my long range rigs up for sale!

Iamero

Hey guys, I am new here but am a long time member of Snipershide and I can give you dozens of references from over there, or just look up my username over there in the forums section. Also you can look up my name on Michigan Gun Owners if you need more proof.

Now to the good stuff.

First up is my 280 Remington. Entire gun was built by Robert at RW Snyder GunSmithing.

Work performed:
- 1969 Win 70 LA trued and lapped
- action inletted for use with detachable mags
- bolt handle threaded with badger knob installed
- barrel chambered to 280 (throated for standard bullets like ELD, Noslers, and SMKs. Tried some Berger VLD and they shot great too.)
- barrel threaded 5/8x24 and RWS self index brake installed
- trigger set to 2lbs
- entire barreled action cerakoted
- stock was painted by our very own Shortbus (Branden from Custom Gun Coating)
- action and 1.5" of barrel bedded by me.

Build components and accessories:
- win 70 post 64 long action
- bartlein 1:9 27" MTU barrel threaded 5/8x24
- RWS muzzle brake
- badger bolt knob
- timney trigger
- McMillan A4 stock with thumb wheel cheek rest
- CDI bottom metal (inletted at McMillan)
- Accurate 3.715" 30-06 magazine
- Leupold Mark 4 15 MOA base
- 75 pieces of once fired Norma brass (that is also the round count)
- 25 pieces of new Norma brass loaded with my 2850 load
- 150-200 pieces of once and twice fired nickel cases that I bought from another member (don't remember the head stamp off the top of my head)
- approx 600 Hornady ELD match 162s

I didn't spare much expense on this build other than some of the things like fluting. I worked up a load for it at 2850 FPS with 162 ELD match but haven't taken it past 400M yet. It's one ragged hole at 100 yards with a 5-shot group. I will gladly share my load data with whoever buys it.

When I did the math and added it all up with the reloading components and the gun and all the work I had done as well as shipping, I figured I had just shy of $3,300 into everything (and will be glad to lay it out if you don't believe me).

I will take $2,750 shipped in a hard case via priority mail for everything.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Second up is my 6.5X284 Norma Mag built by Phoenix Custom Rifles. I'll make this description a bit shorter than above. Same idea though.

- Mauser 1944 action tapped and threaded 8-40 with EGW 20 MOA base installed
- Fincher's corner bolt forge/sweep, polish, and Timney low profile safety installed
- Bartlein 1:8 twist remington varmint contour barrel threaded 5/8x24 with APA Gen 2 brake installed finished at 24"
- Custom McMillan A3-5 thumbwheel adjustable stock with CDI bottom metal and accurate 5 round 30-06 mag
- Timney trigger installed and set at 1.5lbs
- Stock was bedded while at PCR by Keith
- Cerakoted Armor Black

$2,500 shipped for this one of a kind gun!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Last gun is my 257 Weatherby Mag currently at RWS Gunsmithing and on it's way back right now. It just finished today (05/23). Build list below:

- Winchester Long Action Magnum (Newer Model Post-64 with claw extractor)
- Leupold Mark 4 15 MOA steel base
- Winchester MOA trigger
- Snipe Arms bolt knob installed
- True and square action, blueprint, etc
- Brux 1:9 twist (faster than typical 1:10 on 257s) Heavy Varmint barrel to be finished at 26" threaded 5/8x24 with custom Seekins brake installed
- Manners T2 stock with midnight camo, Karsten cheek rest, CDI bottom metal
- cerakoted sniper gray

$2,200 shipped for it once complete as it stands listed above. Any extra work performed will be paid for by the buyer. Will update picture when it gets here this weekend.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ________________________

Last rig:

Factory HS Precision HTR (heavy tactical rifle) in 6.5x284 Norma built on their Pro 2000 action (older models were built on R700 actions):
- 700 rounds fired (light hand loads)
- 26" heavy profile 1:8 twist straight fluted barrel
- barreled action is coated black (looks like they use Gun Coat)
- Threaded bolt handle with bolt knob installed
- Nightforce scope base (not sure if it's 0 or 20 MOA as it isn't marked)
- detachable HSP bottom metal with 3 round mag (larger 7 round mags can be ordered from HSP)
- Desert stripe paint from the factory on the stock with black webbing
- threaded 5/8x24 with brake and blended thread protector included

More details can be found here:

https://www.hsprecision.com/shop2/heavy-tactical-rifle-htr/

(don't have any pictures on my computer but can take some and text them your way if you would like)

Iamero , welcome to long range hunting . As usual you bring some fantastic works of art to the table. I have talked to you on Michigan Gun Owners and Snipers hide as well .
Fellas this guy is golden , good to go.
Good luck and again welcome to the site.
Gary

Thanks Gary, I appreciate the kind works! Up top fellas, just looking to move at least one to make me a bit more comfortable in my bank account, haha.

Not sure why I can't edit my original post but I forgot to put a price on the HSP. $2,000 shipped to your door. Add a SWFA SS mil/mil milquad 16x42mm for an extra $275 in Vortex (not precision) rings.

Welcome aboard . Good see you cross over. Another site for the guns is Long Range Only. Good luck with the sale. Robert does build some nice rifles.

Hopefully someone can point me in the direction of how to edit my original ad.

The 280 is traded and gone. The HS Precision price is in one of my replies because I can't figure out how to ad it to the original. I have had several people ask the price of it because I don't think they've read my reply above.

$2,000 shipped on the HS Precision was the original price. Got my eye on a zero turn so I will drop the price to $1,900 shipped.