• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Several Guns for sale!!!

105grvld

Have several guns for sale and need to move them for a build:
1st Rem 700 SPS 22-250. Black stock, blind magazine, 300-400 rounds, don't use this gun anymore asking $425 will pay shipping at this price.

2nd DPMS Oracle NIB unfired .223. Comes with one 30rd mag. Asking $550 will pay shipping at this price.

3rd Christensen Arms classic carbon, new last November for deer season. 26 Nosler, under 100 rounds fired. Asking $1800 will pay shipping at this price.

If interested please PM me and i will send pictures to your email.

PM'd you but maybe it did not get to you so I'll post here.
I'm interested in your 26 Nosler. Please send pictures to [email protected]
I'm wondering how it shot for you? Group size, ammo used and anything else you can tell me about it. Does it come with anything like ammo, reloading dies, bi-pod or? Look forward to hearing from you.

Shot factory Nosler 129gr LRAB into 1/2" at 100 yards but they opened up past 500 yards so i switched to 140gr VLD Berger and they shot into 3/4" at 100yards but were very consistant out to 1000 yards. on steel i could keep them at MOA or so if i did my part but eyesight is not that good anymore. Running reloads with US896 and getting a little over 3300FPS with the 140 vld. Running a Vortex 4x16x50 PST with EBR1 reticle and worked very good. Shot one deer this year at 775 yards, worked very good. I work on the road and can send some pictures friday when i get home.

26 Nosler has been sold.
Still have the DPMS Oracle and rem 700 22-250

Don't know, it's a standard Rem 700 spa 22-250 with a 24" barrel. Probably around 6lbs.