Sent in rifle for service one year ago - still working on it

I received the rifle yesterday. It was covered in very light surface rust that finally wiped off with gun oil and a little elbow grease. Ordering a z6 swarovski scope and will go to the range in the next few weeks. This rifle looks good and I'm glad to get it back. Hopefully it shoots.

hey smoak
did you shoot it yet :):)
Hopefully it shoots gun)

I had an experience like this with a microwave from Best Buy. Had to send a new microwave to their warranty service office. They had it for weeks with no response. I started calling once a week and kept getting "they are working on it", "they are waiting for parts", "they are waiting for more parts", etc. Finally after 4 months I told them to pack it up in pieces or not.. and they did. I got a big box of parts back. I took the box to Best Buy, walked up to the service desk and chucked it over the counter onto the floor. Parts went everywhere, created a huge noise and I got plenty of peoples attention. Short story long.. within 10 mins I was walking out of the store with a much more expense microwave at no cost. Sometimes you just need to use the proper tact. :)

Glad you got your stick back brother. Hope it shoots bung holes now.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.