• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sendero / PSS Adj Cheekpiece

Shawn Carlock

Sponsor
DECHEEKPIECE.JPG

OK I finally got this photo deal dialed in. Here is the cheekpiece. It is adjustable 1", light weight, easy to install, the coin slots in the adjustment screw heads can be turned with just about anything in the field to lower and remove the bolt, does not need to be removed, to remove bolt and is inexpensive @ $79.95. If you have a PSS or Sendero with a large objective scope it is the ticket without buying a new stock. Law enforcement responses to the prototypes were over whelming. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif And yes the barrel is radial fluted not a poor picture
Shawn

They are available from:

Defensive Edge Inc.
15670 N Ranch Valley Rd.
Rathdrum Id 83858
1-208-687-5646
[email protected]
Visa/Mc

Just let me know you need one and payment info. They are super simple to install. If you have a pencil, 3/8" drill bit, hand drill and 5 minutes your good to go.

Shawn

I have one on my rifle and it works great. Easy to install and lowers to remove the bolt in seconds /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

How sturdy is it? ,it looks kinda thin.
Also is it just for the PSS or is it flexible enough to use on other stocks?

The cheekpiece is made from .100" kydex and is very durable. They will fit PSS, Senderos, Win Heavy Varmint,M1A's, and several others.