Sendero 300WBY or Ultra??

I agree with Just C about Remington brass being OK!!! I have always had really good luck with their brass. I haven't had to turn any of it to get good concentricity in the neck. I usually find that a set of lousy dies are usually the culprit for lack of concentricity. I like the Remington brass better than the other upper line brass because the brass in the upper line stuff is too soft. I hate shooting something hot and having to hammer the bolt open when that buttery soft brass extrudes itself into every orifice in the bolt. I just anneal the necks on the Remington stuff to seal the chamber better. I have both a 30Hart and a 300 ultra sendero sf. I like them both and they both seem to like Remington brass!!!

My 30 Hart is runnin 2922fps with a 220SMK.
Quite slower than Boyd's Ultra Mag. That's why I'm gonna have one for the longer stuff without having to go to the 338-378.
Accuracy wise its apples to apples.

H-Bar,
I run my 30Hart using Norma Brass , 75grn. of R22 with a 210 primer. Topped with a 220 SMK. She is a sweety.
grin.gif

THANKS FOR THE INFO GUYS

Heres a Hypothetical

If a person was not a reloader
would the Weatherby be better because
norma makes such great ammo, not taking price
into consideration????
confused.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.