• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Semi custom rem700 280 AI

Chucker215

Hello, up for sale is my semi custom rem m700 280AI in older brown precision stock. It has been a great rifle for me only has about 95 rds down the tube only selling to fund another project. Rifle shoots great sub 1" groups with 140gr nosler BT, 154 gr sst, and 160gr accubond's. blueprinted action, refaced bolt with lapped lugs, old style rem tigger set at crisp 3lbs, 26" Douglass #2 contour barrel, Devcon bedded weight with vx3 4.5-14x40 8.25 lbs. I was going to paint the stock but never messed with it since it shot so well. Stock has a wrinkle finish that has worn smooth in a couple spots from sliding In and out of case. Sale will include around 90 pieces of nosler custom brass an redding neck sizer die set and talley light weight 1" rings. Asking $1250.00 shipped to your Ffl if you want the the scope vx3 4.5-14x40 cds included $1650.00 thanks for looking

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 15
That's the info I was given by the person I had purchased the rifle from in its original form which was a custom 270 mountain rifle with pencil thin barrel. It is a high quality fiberglass stock has pachmayr pad on it. If anyone has ideas on what it could be let me know I'd like to have my add as accurate as possible