• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Semi custom 7wsm built by SSG

Levi

I'm selling my model 70 7wsm built by Nathan Dagley of Straight Shot Gunsmithing. Specs are as follows...
Model 70 stainless action completely accurized by SSG.
Timney trigger set at 2 pounds.
Brought 5c stainless barrel with a 1:9 twist finished at 26, throated long to run VLD bullets.
Barrel has six flutes, which are KG coated black.
McMillan A-3 fully bedded with steel pillars. Color is grey with black specks.
Stock also has a Versa pod stem as a solid fixture. Versa pod will be included.
Rifle has 30mm talley rings that will be included.
I'm also including custom forester dies, and 100 pieces of new Winchester brass.
I also have another 150 twice fired Winchester cases that I will throw in.
This rifle has shot 1/2 MOA with everything I've put through it. This is a very special chamber that I've been able to run the 168 VLD at 3150 with no pressure. All work was done by Nathan @ SSG. Round count is right around 250. Asking $2,200. PM me for pics, or any questions you may have. Ask around, Nathan Dagley is a very respected gunsmith that does great work! Thank you,
Levi

Pics. Let me know if you have questions.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 14
I don't have a scale at my house, but I believe 12 pounds dressed. It has a sendero contour. I've carried it up and down the central Idaho mountains and it's very tolerable.

Five shot group @200. 168 berger vld

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 13
No, I'm not sure if I am going to sell it anymore. If I did, it would be a package. Thanks,
Levi